Coating thickness gauge TG-8010(film thickness gauge, paint thickness gauge, coating inspection, paint inspection, paint thickness, thickness gauge, coating thickness, NDT Instruments)
* Coating thickness gauge TG-8010 meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO 2361 as well as DIN, ASTM and BS. It can be used both in the laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
* The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminum , chrome etc.) on magnetic materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.) . often used to measure the thickness of galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some
alloy tile, paper etc.
* The N probes measure the thickness of non-magneticcoatingsonnon magneticmetals.Itisusedon anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc.
* Automatic substrate recognition.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Metric/Imperial conversion.
* Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Can store 99 groups of measurements.
* Statistics is available.
Display: 4 digits LCD, backlit
Range: 0~1250 μm/0~50mil
(other ranges can be specified )
Min.radius workpiece: F: Convex 1.5mm/Concave 25mm
N: Convex 3mm/ Concave 50mm
Min. measuring area: 6mm
Min.Sample thickness : 0.3mm
Resolution: 0.1 μm (0~99.9μm);
1 μm (over 100μm)
Accuracy: ±1~3%n or 2.5 μm or 0.1mil
(Whichever is the greater)
Bttery Indicator: Low batter indicator.
PC interface: with RS-232C interface
Power supply: 2x1.5 AAA(UM-4) battery
Operating condition: Temp. 0~50℃.
Humidity <95% .
Size: 126x65x35 mm; 5.0x2.6x1.6 inch
Weight: about 81g(not including batteries)
Standard delivery of Coating thickness gauge TG-8010:
Carrying case ...................1 pc.
Operation manual ............ 1 pc.
F probe in built .................1 pc.
NF probe in built...............1 pc.
Calibration foils ..............1set.
Substrate (Iron) ................1 pc.
Substrate (Aluminium)......1 pc.
1.RS-232C cable & software:
2.USB adaptor for RS-232C
|Tel :||8610 82921131,86 13910983110|