Accuracy Digital Vibration Meter , Portable Vibration Analyzer HG6360
An Introduction To Vibration Measurement
Vibration is a reliable indicator of the mechanical health or condition of a particular machine or product. An ideal machine will have very little or no vibration indicating that the motor, as well as peripheral devices such as gearboxes, fans, compressors, etc., are suitably balanced, aligned, and well installed.In practice, a very high percentage of installations are far from ideal, the results of misalignment and imbalance exerting added strain on supporting components such as bearings. Eventually this lead to added stress and wear on critical components, resulting in inefficiency, heat generation and breakdowns. This often occurs at the most
inconvenient or uneconomical times, causing costly production downtime. As parts of mechanical equipment wear and deteriorate, the equipment vibration increases.Monitoring the vibration of healthy mechanical equipment on an ongoing basis, detects any deterioration long before it becomes a critical problem, allowing spares to be ordered in advance and maintenance to be planned only when necessary. In this way stocks of expensive and unnecessary spares can be reduced with obvious financial benefits.
Unscheduled breakdowns result in production losses and the faulty equipment is usually repaired hastily to get production going as quickly as possible. Under these stressful conditions staff are not always able to do repairs correctly regardless of how conscientious they are, resulting in a high probability of further early equipment failure.
By implementing a predictive maintenance program with regular measurements of critical factors like vibration, downtime can not only be reduced, but planned maintenance is more effective, resulting in improved product quality and greater productivity
* In accordance with ISO 2954, used for periodic measurements, to detect out-of-balance, misalignment and other mechanical faults in rotating machines.
* specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control, commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes.
* Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements
* Bearing condition monitoring function
* LCD digital display
* Lightweight and easy to use
* Wide frequency range (10Hz. To 10kHz.) in acceleration mode
* Automatic power shut off to conserve power.
* AC output socket for headphones and recording.
* Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface
Acceleration 10Hz to 1KHz 10Hz to 10KHz 0.1-200m/s
Velocity 10Hz to 1KHz 0.1-400mm/s
Displacement 10Hz to 1KHz] 0.001-4.0mm
Auto power off
RPM (revolution): 5-100000r/min
Frequency:0. 1 to 10KHz
With RS232C interface
Operating conditions:0-+45℃(32℉-104℉), ≤90%RH
Power supply: 4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery
Battery indicator: low battery indicator
Weight: 120g(not including battery)
Standard Delivery of Portable Digital Vibration Meter HG6360:
Main Unit 1
Carrying Case 1
Powerful Rare Earth Magnet 1
Piezoelectricity Transducer 1
Instruction Manual 1
Optional Accessories of Portable Digital Vibration Meter HG6360:
Cable and Software for RS-232C
Headphone as electronic stethoscope