High quality ASTM D2240 Shore Hardness Scale Shore Durometer Type O
* Designed to determine the indentation hardness of materials ranging from cellular products to rigid plastics.
Each Durometer type is made to a specific scale ( i.e. A, B, C, D, DO, E, O, OO) and is capable of producing a value between 0 and 100. For the selection guide of shore hardness scale, please refer to part 1.
* It meets standards: DIN 53505, ISO 868, ISO 7619, ASTM D 2240, JIS K7215.
* Used the exclusive Micro-computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* Digital display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC for recording, printing and analysing by the optional software and cable for RS232C interface.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Use operation stand of optional parts can get good accuracy and repetitiveness due to constant measurement force to eliminate the errors caused by artificially applied different force.
Shore Durometer HS-O
HS-O durometer is an essential characteristic of soft elastic and textiles products.
It is feature portability, ease of operation, with facility, high resolution and it is available in GB/T 531 -1999 and ISO 7619, ASTM D2240.
Test range: 0-100
Available test range: 10-90
Stroke: 2.5 mm
Margin of error: ±0.5
Tip dimension: 0.79mm
Net weight: 0.2kg