Surface Roughness Tester SRT-5100
Key words:surface roughness, surface finish, portable roughness tester, roughness ra, portable roughness tester, roughness tester mitutoyo, roughness testing machine, surface finish tester, surface roughness tester manufacture, roughness testing machine manufactureHUATEC Surface profile gauge, surface profile tester
Detailed Product Description
* This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces.
* It meets the standards of ASTM D 4417-B, IMO MSC.215(82), SANS 5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI 63101-000. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate, immediate and repeatable results.
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20, 000 readings and can then be easily replaced by the user in the field.
* Cost per test is significantly lower than other test methods.
* Used the exclusive Micro -computer LSI circuit and crystal time base to offer high accuracy measurement.
* Can communicate with PC for recording, printing and analyzing by the optional software and cable for RS232 interface. USB adaptor and Bluetooth interface can also be used.
* Automatic power off to conserve power.
* Widely used in field of blast cleaned surface measurement. If the profile is too large the amount of coating required to ensure adequate coverage increases, otherwise there is a danger that the peaks remain uncoated - allowing rust spots to occur. If the profile is too small, there maybe an insufficient key to produce adequate adhesion, leading to premature coating failure . Ensuring the correct surface preparation optimises the performance of the coating and material usage.
Range: 0 μm to 800 μm (0 mils to 30 mils)
Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 μm, (whichever is the greater)
Resolution: 1 μm (0.1 mils)
Metric and Imperial switchable
PC interface: RS232C
Measurement speed: >30 (readings per minute)
Power off : 2 modes (Manual off at any time by depressing the
power key till OFF shows on the display or Auto power off after 3
minutes from last key operation.)
Weight: 280 g
Dimensions: 162×65×28mm (6.38" x 2.55" x 2.10")
Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 120°F)
Case: High impact ABS
Batteries: 4x1.5v (AAA) battery
Standard Accessories of digital surface roughness tester SRT-5100:
Carrying case…………1 pc.
Operation manual…….1 pc.
RS232C cable, USB adaptor, Bluetooth interface
|Contact Person :||JingAn Chen|
|Tel :||8610 82921131,86 13261934319|