Ultrasonic ndt equipment Ultrasonic Inspection Equipment Probe Transducer Phased Array Prob
1. Straight probe: single crystal p-wave straight probe double crystal p-wave straight probe
2. The Angle probe: single crystal shear Angle probe a1 < aL < a Ⅱ, twin shear Angle probe
Single-crystal p-wave oblique probe aL
AL is a climbing wave probe near a1. The longitudinal wave transmitted along the surface of the workpiece has the advantages of fast speed, high energy, long wavelength, deeper detection depth than the surface wave, and the requirement for the surface finish of the workpiece is higher than that of the surface wave (frequency 2.5mhz wavelength about 2.4mm).
3. Probe with curvature: circumferential curvature, radial curvature.
The circumferential curvature probe is suitable for the detection of axial defects in seamless steel tubes, straight welded tubes, tubular forgings and axial workpieces. When the diameter of the workpiece is less than 2000mm, the circumferential curvature of the probe shall be ground to ensure good coupling.
Radial curvature probe is suitable for the detection of radial defects in seamless steel pipe, butt weld of steel pipe, barrel forging, shaft workpiece, etc. When the workpiece diameter is less than 600mm, the radial curvature of the probe should be ground to ensure good coupling.
4. Focusing probe: point focusing line focusing.
5. Surface wave probe :(when the incident Angle of the longitudinal wave is greater than or equal to the second critical Angle, the transverse wave refraction Angle is equal to 90 to form a surface wave).
The transverse wave transmitted along the workpiece surface has a slow speed, low energy and short wavelength, and the detection depth is shallower than the crawling wave. Therefore, the requirements for the surface finish of the workpiece are stricter than the crawling wave.
Surface wave detection can only detect defects at a depth of two wavelengths from the surface of the workpiece. (frequency 2.5mhz wavelength about 1.3mm).
|Tel :||8610 82921131,86 13910983110|