FJ-8260 Portable Radon Monitor
1. Radon and radon in environmental air and radon concentration in soil and radon exhalation rate on the surface of the soil can be measured.
2, portable, small size, light weight, suitable for field mobile or fixed point sampling.
3.7 inch TFT capacitive touch-type color LCD screen, multi-parameter human-computer interaction, friendly interface, simple operation
4. High sensitivity, low radon concentration can be measured; when the radon concentration exceeds the set limit, automatic alarm can be realized.
5, AC and DC dual function, with automatic backlight power saving function, reduce power consumption
6. With 12 000 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the instrument can work continuously for 48 hours, which is convenient for long-time mobile measurement.
7. Automatically monitor the temperature and humidity of sampling.
8. It can automatically calculate the average radon concentration of single measurement/continuous measurement, and automatically save the measurement results.
9, real-time display of measurement time, battery power and other measurement parameters.
10. optional Bluetooth and WiFi data transmission.
11. Bluetooth printer is optional. You can check the result and print it at any time.
12. optional accessories for soil, water and radon exhalation rate.
Sensitivity: more than 0.8cpm/ (Bq M-3)
Background: less than 0.4cpm/ (Bq M-3)
Measurement range: air radon is (10~100000) Bq/ M3
Soil radon is (300~1000000) Bq/ M3
Power supply: Li ion rechargeable battery / AC power supply
The temperature is -10 degrees ~40, the humidity is less than 90%RH.
Detector: zinc sulfide ZnS (Ag) and photomultiplier combination detection system
Operation mode: single measurement and continuous measurement.
Data calculation: automatically calculate the concentration of single measurement results / average measurement results.
Data storage: measurement results are automatically saved, and 19999 sets of data can be stored.
Display: 7 inch TFT color LCD with capacitive touch screen.
Air pumping mode: active pump suction.
Response time: 30min can give the measurement result, the fastest time is 5 minutes.
Print data: date, time and radon concentration
Outline size: 320mm * 205mm * 255mm
Instrument weight: About 4kg (kg)
Configuration: Radon Meter Main Machine, Charger, Dryer; Optional Accessories: Soil Radon Accessories, Radon Emission Rate Accessories, Bluetooth Printer
It conforms to the principles and requirements of GB 50325-2010 "Code for the Control of Indoor Environmental Pollution in Civil Buildings" and GB/T16147-1995 "Method for Measuring Radon Concentration in the Air by Scintillation Bottle". It can be used for monitoring and analysis of radon concentration in ambient air, soil and water, radiation protection, nuclear accident monitoring, radiation dose evaluation, earthquake prediction and teaching in Colleges and universities.