AUTOMATIC BRINELL HARDNESS TESTER HBA-3000A
The Brinell hardness testing creates the largest indentation comparing all other hardness testing methods. It is able to reflect the comprehensive features of the material, and is unaffected by the microstructure and inhomogeneous of the specimen. So it with high precision and widely used in industry such as metallurgy, forging, casting, unhardened steel and nonferrous metals, as well as in the laboratories, universities, and scientific research institutes. HBA-3000A Tester conforms to:
- ISO6506 Metallic Materials-Brinell Hardness Test
- ASTM E-10 Test Method for Brinell Hardness of Metallic Materials
Scheme 2 Connect to laptop PC
- Innovative closed-loop technology. The tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.
- The whole weight of the tester is 50% less than the traditional dead weights type tester.
- Test load selection by keyboard and LCD screen. No need of handling heavy weights or cleaning the messy oil.
- Fully automatic test cycles. The hardness Tester features a fully automatic test cycle, load application, holding, unloading, is performed fully automaticly. This greatly improves reproducibility of test results since operator influence is eliminated.
- Selectable dwell times by screen. The indenter, load, and other test informations are showing clearly on the large LCD screen.
- The directions for 0.102F/D2 ratios selecting according to the materials and hardness range can be showing on the screen.
- Equipped with the special Brinell indention measure system which can measure the Brinell indention accurately, quickly, reliably. It is a new measuring method by using CCD camera to capture the indention image, instead of reading diameter from optical microscope by operator then calculating the test value.
- The HBA-3000A tester can connect any PC with USB port and runing the SPC software, then the special software supplying simplest operation as following.
- Both single testing and batch testing mode are available
- Tolerance setting, distinguishing and alarming
- Statistics values such as Max, Min, Avg, R and S are available
- Convert test result to other scales, such as HRC, HRB, HRA, HV, σb
- All test results and indention images are saved automatically
- Test report created in Microsoft EXCEL format, can be edit, copy, print as you will
- Software update freely
Loads:3000kgf (29400N), 1500Kgf (14700N), 1000Kgf (9800N), 750Kgf(7355N),
500Kgf (4900N), 250Kgf (2452N), 187.5Kgf (1839N), 125Kgf (1226N),
100Kgf (980N), 62.5Kgf(612.9N)
Load dwell duration: 2s～99s, can be set and stored
Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter: 10mm
Measuring range: 3.18HBW~658HBW
Accuracy of indention measureing: ±0.5%
Accuracy of Brinell Hardness Value:
Hardness Range(HBW) Error (％) Repeatability(％)
≤ 125 ± 2.5 ≤3.0
125＜HBW≤225 ± 2.0 ≤2.5
＞ 225 ±1.5 ≤2.0
Max measurable height: 200 mm
Max measurable depth: 140 mm
Power supply: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 4A
Standard blocks: 125-350HBW10/3000, 125-350HBW10/1000
Host machine 1
Standard block 125-350HBW10/3000 1
Standard block 125-350HBW10/1000 1
Ф10mm Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter 1
Mounting screws for indenter 1
Screwdriver for indenter mounting 1
Flat anvil, 80mmx185mm 1
USB Key 1
USB Cable 1
Power supply wire 1
Dust cover 1
“V ”shape anvil, 80mmx185mm
Standard blocks of other value
Ф5mm Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter
Ф2.5mm Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter
Ф10mm Tungsten Carbide Ball
Ф5mm Tungsten Carbide Ball
Ф2.5mm Tungsten Carbide Ball