Payment & Shipping Terms:
LCD Display, Test Force Closed-loop Control, Model 300HRSS-150 Automatic Full Scale Rockwell Hardness Tester
* Test force closed-loop control
* Automatic tracking and testing, no test error caused by deformation of frame and workpiece
* Measuring head can move upwards or downwards and clamp the workpiece automatically, no need to apply preliminary test force by hand
* High accuracy optical grating displacement measuring system
* Large test table, which is suitable for testing of abnormal shape and heavy workpieces
* The first test is effective
* Large LCD display, menu operation, complete functions (data processing, hardness conversion between different hardness scales)
* RS232 data interface (optional)
* Upper-computer is optional (equipped with special software)
* Precision conforms to GB/T 230.2, ISO 6508-2 and ASTM E18
It's suitable to determine the Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness of ferrous metals, alloy steel and hard alloy, as well as treated layers of metal surface, such as carburized layer, nitrided layer and electroplated coating, etc. It's especially suitable to determine heterotypic workpiece.
Measuring range: Rockwell: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
Superficial Rockwell: 70-94HR15N, 42-86HR30N, 20-77HR45N 67-93HR15T, 29-82HR30T, 10-72HR45T
Test force: Rockwell 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60, 100, 150kgf)
Superficial Rockwell 147.1, 294.2, 441.3N (15, 30, 45kgf)
Measuring scale: HRA, HRB, HRC, HRN, HRT (Scales of F, G are optional)
Unit of display: 0.1HR
Moving range of measuring head: 50mm
Output: built-in RS232 interface
Max. height of test piece: 300mm
Depth of throat: 150mm
Dimensions: 1000 x 600 x 450mm
Power supply: 220V AC or 110V AC, 50 or 60Hz
Weight: approx. 125kg
Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc.
1/16" steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.
Superficial Rockwell standardized block: 4 pcs.
Printer: 1 pc.
Contact Person: sales