V1 Calibration Block IIW Test Block (V-1 Test Block) Ultrasonic Cable Olympus Flaw Detector
IIW test block (V-1 test block) is also known as Dutch test block. It is an international standard test block approved by the International Welding Institute (IIW) and recommended by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Shape and size are shown in Figure 1-1:
Points of use:
(1) The dynamic range, horizontal linearity and longitudinal wave detection range of the flaw detector can be determined by using the test block thickness of 25mm;
(2) The refraction Angle of the inclined probe and the sensitivity margin of the longitudinal wave direct probe are measured by using the φ50 arc and the φ1.5 through hole; The blind area size of the straight probe and the penetration ability of the measuring instrument combined with the probe can also be estimated roughly.
(3) The R100mm arc surface is used to measure the incident point and blind area of the inclined probe, and the time axis proportion and zero point can be corrected;
(4) using ranging to 85mm, 91mm and 100mm three notch plane can be measured the vertical resolution of the straight probe;
(5) Use the rectangular edge of the test block to measure the deviation Angle of the acoustic beam of the inclined probe.
IIW2 test block (V-2 test block) is a standard test block approved by the International Institute of Welding. V-2 (DIN54122) Compared with IIW test block, V-2 test block has the advantages of light weight, easy to carry, and is especially suitable for field use
Material: carbon steel 1018, stainless steel 304/316, duplex stainless steel 2205,aluminum 7075
Mark: OEM can be done
HUATEC Group offer all kinds ultrasonic calibration block
|Tel :||8610 82921131,86 13910983110|