Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating Substrate:||Metal, Non-metal||Number Of Coating Layers:||Single Layer And Multiple Layers|
|Measuring Range:||0.1～35μm (Under The Condition Of Ensuring Accuracy, Thicker Coating Can Also Be Measured, The Error Will Gradually Become Larger)||Indication Error:||≤±10%|
|Resolution:||Gold, Decorative Chromium 0.01μm; Other Plating Species 0.1μm||Power Source:||AC 220V±10%, 50/60Hz, 30W|
|Host Size:||210 (W) × 360 (D) × 85 (H) Mm|
TG-100D Coulometric Thickness Tester Metal Coating Thickness Gauge Electrolytic Thickness Gauge
TG-100D coulometric thickness gauge, using anode dissolution coulomb method, conforms to ISO2177 standard. It can measure chromium, nickel, copper, zinc, tin, silver, gold, cadmium and other metal coatings, nickel alloy coatings, composite coatings (such as Cr/Ni/Cu) and multilayer nickel coatings.
1. Product use: measurement of plating thickness
2. Application field:
The electrolytic thickness gauge adopts the principle of Coulomb method to measure the thickness of the coating, so it is also called Coulomb method thickness gauge or electrolytic thickness gauge. It is an ideal instrument for measuring various single metal coatings and multi-metal coatings on metal (such as steel, copper, zinc alloy or non-metal (such as plastic, neodymium iron boron) substrates. It is widely used in the following industries: automobiles, motorcycles, Bicycles, sports equipment, aerospace and navigation, electronic appliances, high and low voltage switches, household hardware, sanitary ware, kitchenware, plastic plating, standard rooms, NdFeB, security products, cables and other industries, technical supervision departments and scientific research institutions .
3. Specific applications:
Such as mobile phone and camera buttons, car knobs, hardware tools, electronic and electrical parts, showers, faucets, shelves, sports equipment, bicycles, standard parts, kitchen supplies, toilet supplies, locks, door handles, car signs, doors Cabinet accessories, motorcycle brackets, mufflers, car signs, wind grills, car door locks, car handles, car interior parts, connectors, wires, welding wires, neodymium iron boron plating, etc. are used in automobiles, motorcycles, sanitary ware and other industries The STEP function is measured simultaneously to the thickness and potential difference of multilayer nickel. At this time, use TG-G electrolytic thickness gauge to complete.
Measuring plating species: standard configuration: it can measure chromium, nickel, copper, zinc, tin, silver, gold and other metal plating, composite plating (such as Cr/Ni/Cu) about 20 kinds of plating/matrix combinations. If you need to measure other coatings, please ask in advance.
4. Technical specification
Coating substrate: metal, non-metal
Number of coating layers: single layer and multiple layers
Test size: φ2.4mm (B type test rubber ring) or φ1.7mm (S type test rubber ring)
Measuring range: 0.1～35μm (Under the condition of ensuring accuracy, thicker coating can also be measured, the error will gradually become larger)
Indication error: ≤±10%
Resolution: gold, decorative chromium 0.01μm; other plating species 0.1μm
Power source: AC 220V±10%, 50/60Hz, 30W
Host size: 210 (W) × 360 (D) × 85 (H) mm
5. Standard delivery:
1 host, 1 test stand, 1 cleaning bottle, 1 waste bottle, 10 straws, 1 eraser, 1 tweezers, 1 pack of paper towels, 1 power cord, 1 accessory disk, 1 manual, 1 warranty card, 1 certificate
6. Options accessories:
STD-L wire test stand, STD-08 test stand, imported 250ml pipette bottle, imported 250ml suction bottle, imported plating calibration board
All models guide:
TG-100D and TG-100E
① TG-100D and TG-100E are traditional economical instruments. TG-100G uses computer resources to form a virtual instrument through corresponding software, which is more powerful.
② TG-100E is an improved type of TG-100D, equipped with a miniature printer, which can automatically print plating species, thickness and test time.
③ The surface of the NdFeB product is microporous. During the electrodeposition process, nickel deposits penetrate into the pores of the matrix to form a layer of inconspicuous interface, so there is no potential mutation characteristic of conventional interfaces. Conventional thickness measuring instruments Unable to determine the measurement end point correctly. Using the TG-100G electrolytic thickness gauge, the simultaneous measurement of thickness and potential can effectively solve the problem of measuring the coating of neodymium iron boron permanent magnets.
④ Multi-layer nickel coating measurement uses TG-100G electrolytic thickness gauge, which can analyze the thickness and potential difference of each layer of nickel through the curve.
The difference between TG-100D and TG-100E is: TG-100D has no printing function, no clock display, other properties are the same.
TG100-E economic model
Thickness gauge selection TG100-E is the most popular model that can meet most test requirements.
1. The preset standard plating types are: decorative chromium, hard chromium, nickel, copper (copper on iron or non-metallic substrate), zinc, tin, silver, and gold 8 plating types. If you want to test other plating types, you must modify the preset plating types. For example, if you need to test electroless nickel (customers may not test silver), you can change silver to electroless nickel.
2. Standard configuration Probe: diameter 2.4mm (also 1.7mm, 1.2mm, 1.0mm, 0.8mm optional) The machine is equipped with only one type probe, so customer need to tell the smallest workpiece size, try to choose a large probe which the accuracy will be better
3 . Potential difference cannot be measured
4. Simple information can be printed: plating type, thickness, test time
TG-100G all-round type
1. It can complete all the functions of TG-100E type
2. It can measure the potential difference of multi-layer nickel
3. It can use two kinds of probes, usually 2.4mm and 1.7mm.
4. The data can be stored in the computer and read at any time.
5. Printable A4 testing report
TG-208 new model
1. It can complete all the functions of TG-100E
2. It can change to a variety of probes, usually 2.4mm and 1.7mm
3. It can easily complete wire measurement without conversion factor
4. Print complete test data: every Sub-data, maximum value, minimum value, average value, standard deviation, tester, test time, test times. Multi-plated test data can be displayed in one report at the same time.
5. Potential difference cannot be measured.
Scope of application
2. TG-100G is more focused on the automobile, motorcycle, and sanitary ware industries, because these industries will use the potential difference function. And neodymium iron boron industry, to solve the test problems of the underlying nickel. Automobiles such as: signs, car door locks, car handles, car interior parts, motorcycles such as mufflers, motorcycle brackets, sanitary wares such as: mixing water valves, towel racks, neodymium Iron-boron: mainly nickel-copper-nickel electroplating
3. TG-208 is similar to TG-100E type in application, easy operation, complete functions, rich printing content, and easy operation for wire testing is its biggest highlight. No domestic product can compare with it.
Contact Person: sales