110V Digital Vibration Calibrator Vibration Measuring Instruments ISO10816 HG-5010816
Application for ISO10816 HG-5010 Vibration Calibrator:
1. Can be used to calibrate vibration accelerometer, velocity and proximity transducer and also a vibration measuring instruments. Standard sine signals at frequency 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640 and 1280 Hz
2. Can be generated from the calibrator the amplitude of the acceleration, velocity and displacement
3. Can be defined through potentiometers and shown on digital displays. Either horizontal or vertical vibration can be generated.
4. HG-5010 vibration calibrator combines sine signal generator, power amplifier, standard transducer and a shaker in one and features a small volume, high accuracy and easy operation. It can be used either in laboratory or on site.
5. International standards: ISO10816
6. 110V power supply
Frequency: 10, 20, 40, 80, 160, 320, 640, 1280Hz +0.01%
Acceleration: m/s2 (PEAK)
Velocity: mm/s (RMS)
Displacement: um (PK-PK)
Acceleration (30m/s2 pk, 80Hz) 40Hz to 320Hz + 0.3dB + 1digit
10Hz to 640Hz + 0.5dB +1digit
Velocity ( 25mm/sec pk ,80Hz) 40Hz to 320Hz +0.5dB +1digit
Displacement (10μm pk-pk, 80Hz) 40Hz to 320Hz + 0.5dB + 1digit
Proximity probe linearity
Prode: 5mm and 8mm probes Range: 0~4.0mm
Display: 3 1/2 digit display for acceleration, velocity or displacement
Maximum vibration amplitude and maximum load:
Because of the vibrostand used in HG-5010 Vibration Calibrator is rather small, during the calibration of transducers of different weight under different frequencies the output amplitude of the calibrators are also different. Maximum vibration amplitude and maximum load are related to the maximum acceleration. Maximum velocity and maximum displacement output generated from the calibrator under a certain frequency and with a certain weight of the transducer to be calibrated. The specific figures can be seen in the following table.
Note: With higher frequency the value of the displacement of vibration is very small so there will be no vibration signal output from the calibrator.
Size: 280 x 180 x 250(mm)
Temperature: Operation: 0oC to 50 oC
Storage: -20 oC to 70 oC
Humidity: 90% non -condensing
The control panel of HG-5010 Vibration Calibrator is shown as following:
1 Vibration amplitude output display Showing the amplitude of the different vibration signal output of the calibrator
2 Calibration potentiometer
3 Function selecting switch Shifting the output of the calibrator to acceleration, velocity or displacement
4 Potentiometer for adjusting the output amplitude
Adjusting the potentiometer to change the output vibration amplitude
5 Adjusting the the output vibration amplitude slowly
6 The table for fixing the transducer to be calibrated
7 The thread hole for fixing the stand of proximity probe
During the calibration of proximity probe, the stand of the transducer is fixed on the control panel through this thread hole.
8 Power switch 220 VAC
9 Socket for 220 V AC power input
Used for connecting 220 V AC power.
10. Socket for power output
For monitoring the wave shape of the output signal of the power amplifier of the calibrator.
11 Output socket of – 24 V voltage
Providing power at – 24 V for proximitor during the calibration of proximity probe.
12 Frequency selecting switch
Tool to fix the sensor
M5 Fixing screw
M5-M8 Transition screw
M5-M10 Transition screw
|Tel :||8610 82921131,86 13910983110|