Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Deviation:||±（1~3）%H±1μm,||Data Interface:||Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless|
|Display:||2.4inches Color Screen||Resolution:||0.1um/0.01mil|
|Measuring Range:||Depends On Probes||Product Name:||Marx210 High Quality Metal Probles Coating Thickness Gauge,Accurate Magnetic Coating Thickness Gauge|
|Working Principle:||Eddy Current And Magnetic Induction|
digital thickness gauge,
coating thickness meter
Ferrous and non Ferrous Eddy Current Painting Thickness Guage
TG-6000FN1.2 Coating Thickness Gauges use latest technology；it can configure two types probe of F1.2 and N1.2 probe to measure different work pieces；2.4 inches TFT color screen；Bluetooth 2.0 wireless communication technique； We develop our own PLL technique to make measuring work more stable；inverted display,display in English,multi measuring mode and so on, These features can make gauge more suited to the job requirements of the industrial field and provide customers with more convenience. Its performance has reached the contemporary international advanced level of similar gauge.
TG-6000FN1.2 Coating Thickness Gauges with Fe probe F1.2 use magnetic induction method to measure the thickness of non-magnetic coating on ferromagnetic material; with eddy current probe N1.2 method to measure the thickness of non-conductive coating on conductive metal.
This gauge can be used widely in machinery, automobile, shipbuilding, petroleum, chemical, electroplating, spraying plastics, enamel, plastics and so on.
● Magnetic and eddy current two measurement methods.
1. Measure the thickness of non-magnetic coating layers (aluminum, chrome, copper, ename1, rubber, paint) on magnetic substrate (steel, iron, alloy and magnetic stainless steel)
2. Measure the thickness of non-conductive coating layers (ename1, rubber, paint, vanish, plastic anodic oxide layer) covered on non-ferrous substrate (aluminum, brass, zinc, tin and non-magnetic stainless steel)
● 2 types of probes (F1.2, N1.2) equipped
●Temperature compensation: PLL technique
● With screen flip function: can manually select flip display measurement data
● Measurement speed: According to different applications, customers can choose two measurement speeds: single measurement and continuous measurement.
●The instrument can be calibrated in three ways, the system error of the probe can be corrected by the basic calibration method.
● With storage function: can store more than 10,000 measuring results.
● With delete function: you can delete one data in the storage group, or delete all stored datas for new measurement.
●Set limit: automatically alarm when measured value outside the limit
●Display language: English
●Unit of measurement: metric, imperial convertible
●With wireless communication function: Bluetooth 2.0, can communicate wirelessly with computer and printer.
●With low voltage indication function
● There is a beeper indication during operation
● There are two ways to shut down: manual shutdown mode and automatic shutdown mode.
●V-groove: The V-groove structure is convenient for measuring the coating on the outer surface of various sizes pipes.
● Large flat bottom: The special large flat bottom probe structure makes the instrument measurement more stable and repeatable.
●Anti-slip mat: The professionally designed anti-slip mat and the non-slip texture on the back of the casing make the customer not easy feel tired for long time operation.
|Theory||Magnetic induction||Eddy current|
|Temperature compensation||PLL technique|
|Measure range||Depend on Probe|
|Display||2.4 inch TFT color screen,320*240 resolution|
|Data interface||Bluetooth 2.0, can be communicated with PC and printer by wireless|
|Saving||Auto and Manual save, 1000 saving files, each file can save 12 data|
|Calibration||Matrix, system, One-point|
|Measuring speed||Single, continuous|
|Calendar||Information of date and measure data of date|
|Unit||Metric or British system|
|Back light||Manual set 6 different levels of brightness|
|Shutdown||Manual or auto shutdown|
|Measure mode||Simplify; Minimum value capture; Monitoring mode; Statistical|
|Working environment||Humidity:≤90%; Temperature:-10℃~+40℃|
|Working period||Over 10,000 data(lowest back-light level)|
|Power||2 AA batteries|
Probe prameters (mm)
|Min plane diameter for matrix||15||18|
|Min radius of matrix(concave)||6||20|
|Min radius of matrix(convex)||2||5|
|Min diameter for Internal corrosion protection probe||50||240|
(H is thickness)
|Probe type||F for magnetic||N for eddy current|
|Min thickness for matrix||F:1mm||F:0.5mm|
|Display accuracy||0~100μm: 0.1μm; 100~999μm: 1μm; 1mm~10mm: 0.01mm||0~100μm: 0.1μm; 100~999μm: 1μm; 1mm~10mm: 0.01mm|
Contact Person: sales