Handheld Eddy Current Testing Equipment , Precise Eddy Current Flaw Detector
It has been proved by research that, operate smart keyboards with thumb is much easier than with other fingers because it has less joints. HEF-301 takes this advantage to realize one-finger operation. Moreover, with the latest digital electronic technology and microcomputer technology, this instrument can offer not only extremely convenient operation, but also reliable and stable high performance.
HEF-301 is designed with advantages of impedance display mode and micro power. It can be used for the inspection of various flaws.
The instrument case is made from light and wear-resistant material to make it sturdy and durable.
HEF-301 has high sensitivity for discontinuities of metal materials, such as cracks on copper pipe surface, puckers and scars of steel pipe, pits, scratches, wear scars, transverse fissures or separation layers etc.
Besides the man-machine dialog and the special digital electronic balance technology, HEF-301 has a broad frequency range from 64Hz to 5MHz which is appropriate for inspection requrements of various metal materials. Since designed with full digital technology, parameters for various applications can be saved for future use. The selection of probe completely depends on users testing requirements.
HEF-301 comply with stamdards: JB/T 10658 and EN1711.
In-built lithium polymer batteries, 5.5hours continuous working time, removable battery can be charged with separate charger.
Frequency range: 64 Hz~5 MHz (adjustable)
Gain range: 0~90 dB, adjustable in step of 0.5 dB
Phase rotation: 0~360 , adjustable in step of 1
Fast digital/analogue electronic balance
Impedance plan display window
Delay disappear of signal track
Menu type man-machine dialog
Communication by USB port (connect with USB and other removable storage devices) or network port (connect with PC)
Optional in absolute probe, differential probe and self- comparing probe
The alarm area is adjustable
Boundary dimension: 183x120x44 (mm)
Operation step for phase analysis of block defect
Instrument: HEF-301 eddy current tester
Probe: pencil probe with frequency 50k-500KHz
Block: Al block
1. Select “DISP.”, and set “Disp.Mode” as “Line”.
2. Select “PARA.”, set “Freq.Val.” as 100KHz, “Filter” as 8, “Gain” as 40dB, “Lo.Pass” as 99.5Hz, other parameters as default.
3. Select “DEB.”, set “Pro.Gain” as 15dB, “Driver” as 3, other parameters as default.
4. Select “OTHE.”, set “Y/X Ratio” as 2.0 (usually the Y/X Ratio is between 2.0-5.0 for pencil probe, and 1.0 for welding probe), other parameters as default.
5. Exit by pressing three times of exit key. Press ↑ key to set the center point, a dialog box will come out. Press “OK”, and adjust the center point to the bottom right corner by pressing the four arrow keys.
6. Press Enter key to confirm. Place probe vertically on block area without defect, press BAL key and shake the probe, shaking signal will be on the screen. Select “ANAL.”, and adjust frame to select shaking signal. Adjust phase to make shaking signal to horizontal direction.
7. Enter into testing by pressing two times of exit key. Place probe on block area without defect. Shake the probe to see shaking signal on the level, and then scan the three cracks on the block.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Davis Chen|
|Tel :||8610 82921131,86 13910983110|